Discover X-STREAM Bike and Adventure Park at The Thatch Café
The Bike Park has a variety of short circuit tracks for general bike fun and bike skill improvement.
- For Children and Adults 18 Months – 55+ Yrs.
- Suitable for bicycle’s 12” – 29”
- All riders regardless of their abilities may start on our beginner tracks.
- Weather riders are learning to ride, or have never been in a like environment, all can ride there.
|Children’s Tracks||18 months – 12yrs||12” – 20” tyre size|
|Pump Track||5 – 12 yrs||16” – 24” tyre size|
|Jump Track||8 yrs +||20” – 26” tyre size|
|BMX Track||6 yrs +||12” – 29” tyre size|
|Enduro – MTB Trail||8 yrs +||Mountain Bike|
We would suggest and prefer that you wear protective clothing whilst on the tracks. Please enquire at the X-Stream Balance shop for pricing and availability to purchase.
For further Bike Park queries please contact Chris – 083 225-6171
Weekends & Public Holidays: 07h00 – 17h00
Tuesday – Friday: 07h00 – 16h00
Thatch Café X-Stream Bike Park – Indemnity
Visitors of the Thatch Café X-Stream Bike Park declare the following:
- I voluntarily agree to visit and/or participate in activities at The Thatch Café / Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve / Wondercave premises which include any and all cycling activities as well as any other activity or competition I may participate in and/or attend and/or perform supervision for and/or visit as a spectator.
- I warrant and declare that my general health is good and that there is nothing that renders me unfit to undertake the above.
- I fully understand and appreciate that there may well be unknown risks and dangers involved in any of the activities and declare that I am participating therein voluntarily and out of my own free will and with full knowledge of the aforesaid.
- I understand that steps had been taken by all our interested parties to ensure the safety of the participants, but acknowledge and fully understand that my safety cannot be guaranteed by anybody.
- I, together with my heirs, executors and administrators and/or any interested party hereby indemnify The Thatch Café / Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve / Wondercave, its owners and/or managers, and any employee and representative or contractor against any and all potential liabilities and claims which could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators and any interested party and due to illness, injury, death or loss of or damage to property arising out of my participation of any activity, irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose as a result of any act or omission (whether by negligence or not) by any person or from whatsoever cause.
- The Thatch Café / Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve / Wondercave, its owners and/or managers, and any employee and representative or contractor accepts no liability for death, injury, illness or loss of or damage to property arising out of my visit and/or participation in any activity whatsoever.
By Order of Management
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED